Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 10 of our vacation

Day 10 was July 18th

This day was very fun for us. We went with Heather around 11 to see Michael and Michelle's new house. It was nice to get to tour the house and see where they are living now and see my nieces and nephews.

We hung out at home for most of the day before and after that... 


At 5:30 we went to dinner with most of my cousins. We even had some come in from out of town so it was pretty awesome. We had dinner at Coyote Blues and then went back to Derrick's house and just visited the rest of the night. I think the last person left at midnight. 

It was so good to catch up and just talk about our past and tell stories that no one has ever heard before. I really had a good time and I was so thankful I could get with them and just not worry about anything and have a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment