Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 9 of our vacation

Day 9 of our vacation was July 17th 

We didn't do too much on this day. We stayed at home and just relaxed with my parents. My aunts came over around 8 to visit and so did my godparents. It was a great visit with all of them. Of course my godparents brought me donut holes. It is our tradition and I loved it! It doesn't matter how old I get, we still stick with the traditions and I love it. I love them more than they will ever know!

We took my parents out to dinner at LeBleu's and it was really good. I have never been there and I enjoyed it. I think Abe did as well. It was a great evening out with my parents and my dad was filled with hilarious moments which made our evening. 


All and all day 9 was great and we are so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment