Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 12 of our vacation

Day 12 was July 20th

This day is always bittersweet... I am so excited to get home and get back into my own bed and this case I was so ready to see my baby girl. This has been the longest I have gone without seeing her and I was so ready. But I was having such a great time on vacation and not having to deal with the stresses of life and just enjoying some good time with my mom and dad and family that I wasn't ready to go... 

We got up and started getting ready to pack up. We visited and just relaxed most of the morning. I got things all packed up and ready to go and we just visited before heading out at noon. 

Dad brought us back to the airport. The ride there was a good one. Not much traffic and no rain so that is always good for me. We gave our last hugs and we headed into the airport. 

Our flight was on time and we were scheduled to leave. The plane didn't get there until 30 minutes before our flight was suppose to leave. All the people got off the plane and then we got on. And we sat and waited for about an hour. We were on a new Alaska Air plane which was nice and roomy, but they had extra paperwork to do and it took them what seemed like forever. Especially with me who just wanted to be home already. 

The flight was a good one and we had no real issues. We got home later than expected but we got home and we got our luggage and our friend Tom was there to pick us up. I was just ready to go to bed... IT was a very long and exhausting vacation, but it was a great one spent with my husband and enjoying time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment