Monday, August 18, 2014

New Loft Bed

On Sunday the girls spent most of their day cleaning under their old beds. I told them to box up what they wanted to keep and whatever was left I was going to throw away. I ended up filling a big white trash bag filled with junk. 

They are getting a loft bed that isn't too high off the ground, which I like. The oldest will be at the top and the youngest will be on the bottom. The youngest is a pretty wild sleeper so her sleeping on the top is out of the question. It has a desk under the loft bed, but we are going to not put that in and have C's current bed coming out in an L shape. I am so excited about this so the girls have MORE room to play in their room. Currently they have their 2 beds, a dresser and their TV and they have room to walk and then their tiny closet. This will open up so much I am so excited.

So until we get the new bed, the room is cleaned up and the current beds are stacked together to prepare for what is to come. 


It has been a long time coming. SO EXCITED. I am not sure who is more excited, them or me!

No comments:

Post a Comment