Monday, September 29, 2014

Kentucky is calling...

On Wednesday I fly out to head to Louisville, Kentucky for my MOPS convention. My co-coordinator and I are flying out together and we will get to Kentucky at 7 pm. We will be able to get settled and grab dinner and enjoy a relaxing evening before the craziness begins. Thursday we have meetings/sessions starting at 12 until 9 pm. Friday we have sessions from 9 am until 6 pm and then we have the evening free to go out to dinner and have girl time with any ladies we meet. Saturday we will had all day sessions again and then we have a reception at the end of the night for all the ladies to have fun... We fly out Sunday morning at 10 and then have a whole day of flying. Hoping we can catch a connecting flight sooner than later so we aren't waiting for 4 hours for our connecting flight. 

I am so super excited for this time to be able to go and experience all that God wants me to experience. I feel it will be a lot of knowledge and I will take great notes because I am sure I will not be able to take it all in during the conference. I am excited for this time with my co-coordinator and our time together. I feel it will be a great time for us to just have some us time and get to know each other more. I am excited for the experiences and the friends I will get to meet and the few people I know through online/email only. 

I am not ready to be away from my husband or my daughter, but I know that God is leading me here and He has some plans in my future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment