Thursday, September 11, 2014

Siblings

C was always the only child until I met Abe and she gained a sister. Both the girls have mentioned that they have always wanted another sibling, but we told them it is not happening right now. 

The other day C and I were driving to the store and this is our conversation... ENJOY!

C: "Momma, I would like another sibling to have at the house. I don't really care if it comes from your belly or if we adopt one, I just want one."

Me: "Oh okay. So you don't care if we adopt?"
C: "No, mam. Can we go to the adopt store and pick one out today?"
Me: Holding back my laughter, "Baby, it doesn't work that way. It takes time to complete an adoption process."
C: "Oh, well either way I would like a sibling."
Me: "I don't think we are going to have anymore kiddo, so you need to go talk to your daddy."
C: "Okay. I will."

No comments:

Post a Comment