Monday, October 27, 2014

59 days until Christmas

There are 59 days until Christmas...

Normally by this time I have all of the girls Christmas gifts in my bedroom hiding from them... I also have about half of my normal shopping done and am only thinking about doing our Christmas cards... 


Well, this has been one crazy year... I guess because we went on a long vacation/honeymoon, I let the year get away from me...

I have not even 1/4 of the gifts we normally get the girls... and NONE of my normal shopping done for anyone else... so in sets my my panic mode. 

I am however, thankful for online shopping and the fact that I have 8 shipments out being processed for the girls, Abe and my mom... The girls have quite a bit done by now so we just have a few things left for them and our normal shopping to do.

We do not have the girls this year for Christmas. It's super sad and always hard... but it gives us more time if needed to finish getting things we need!


I hope you are all doing well in your shopping... 

No comments:

Post a Comment