Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fellow E-book readers

I love to read and love reading all kinds of books.

I just figured I would share a few websites that I have signed up to receive daily emails with discounted or free e-books. I love both these websites. I get the email each day and look through the list. Some days I don't download any books, but some days there are a few from each email that I get.

So, if you are interested the websites are:

BookBub - and the link to get there can be found here.

Free Kindle Books - and the link to this one can be found here. For this one, scroll to the bottom of the screen and there is a link to sign up for email. On this email, most of the books are free. If you look at the email the next day the price of these books have changed. Some might still be free, but the others will be priced differently. So, be sure if you are wanting the free book to look at the price before hitting download!

I hope you enjoy as much as I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment