Saturday, November 1, 2014

21 things about ME

  1. I am currently married to the love of my life. Because of him I have become a better person and I am loving and enjoying life to the fullest. He is an amazing man and I am so thankful God put him in my life!
  2. I can say Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Latin... I learned in Mrs. Perkins class at Sulphur High and it was one of my favorite classes of all time. It stuck with me all these years. 
  3. I have 2 beautiful girls in my life... the first one I gave birth to in 2008 and she is the light of my life... the second one God brought into my life when I married my husband and she keeps me laughing... They are both amazing girls and I look forward to watching them grow!
  4. I moved to Washington state when I was 19 and let me tell you, I believe God brought me here for reasons I didn't realize until I grew up. It is my home and I am in love with living here. 
  5. I gave birth to my daughter by emergency c-section... due to her birth I now have 2 scars not just one from that day... I have the c-section scar on my belly, but I also have a scar about the same length as my other scar and that one is from the tape they used to hold the epidural in. Apparently I had a reaction to the tape they used... 
  6. It bugs me extremely when my nails aren't painted... that goes for my fingernails and toes. 
  7. I am a very organized person and things have to be a certain way in my life... I won't go into many details but if you are around me long enough you will see me do things to make sure they are done the way I need them to be... An example is lights being on in the house when people aren't in a room or cabinets or doors being open when they usually are suppose to be shut... I will go around and turn off lights and shut things ALL the time. 
  8. I home state is Louisiana and it is my first love! I was born and raised there and it is never away from my heart. I visit as much as I can and I have taken so much away from that state and shared it with my loved ones up north. 
  9. My relaxing spot where I go to relax and just unwind is my bathroom... I love lighting all my candles and running a hot bath and playing God music, as my daughter calls it. It is one of the most relaxing places I can be... 
  10. I have a birth mark on my left leg right below my knee. It is 1 inch wide and 1 inch in length. I have had it since birth and I have even had doctors tell me I should probably had it removed. No thank you... I was born with it, I will die with it... The only reason I would remove it, is if it cancerous. 
  11. My favorite place to go in Washington state is the Ocean. The sound of the waves, the sand in your toes... it is just break taking!
  12. MY FAVORITE restaurant with my favorite food would be Red Lobster when they have the all you can eat shrimp. 
  13. I love all things craft... Pinterest is amazing for getting ideas for all these crafts I want to do... I love scrapbooking, sewing, etc... 
  14. My favorite drink is diet coke and something I spoil myself with from time to time is hot chocolate. 
  15. I absolutely love music of all kinds... I listen to Christian music the most until Christmas time and then that is all I listen to until after Christmas day!
  16. I have super super super thin hair. 
  17. My favorite candy is Godiva. If it is just something you can get at a grocery store it would be Hershey air chocolate bar :)
  18. My favorite holiday is Christmas...
  19. I love love love watching movies. I love all kinds. 
  20. I am the co-coordinator of our MOPS group and I love MOPS. 
  21. I love God... LOVE GOD. LOVE PEOPLE. LIVE DEVOTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment