Friday, November 21, 2014

A difficult time in my life...

There have been a few of these moments in my life...

2 of the biggest difficult times in my life was when Marla Faye and Trena committed suicide... I was 13 when Marla Faye passed away and we were very close. That completely changed my life in ways I never understood until I got older. Trena's death in 1999 was very hard as well. You are never prepared for a loss through suicide. Especially once you have already been through it... I can not explain easily what that was like for me growing up... our family is very strong and we managed to get through both deaths, but it is something that weighs on us every day!

The other difficult time in my life was my divorce. I will not go into details what that was like, but it was life changing definitely. It made me a better/stronger person...


No comments:

Post a Comment