Sunday, November 9, 2014

If I won the lottery...

Oh there are a lot of different things I would do if I won the lottery...

Here is what is going on in my head if I won the lottery:


  1. Accounts set up for both our girls for their college expenses
  2. Accounts set up for both our girls for their weddings
  3. Pay off all our student loans 
  4. Pay off all our past due accounts completely
  5. Buy a house
  6. Buy new cars
  7. Set up a retirement fund for both of us
  8. Give my parents back any money I have ever borrowed from them
  9. Take the kids to Disneyworld
  10. Set up a travel/yearly trip fund for us to enjoy trips yearly for the rest of our lives with the kids and then have funds for couples trip only
  11. Set up a Christmas fund to have money saved for as long as we can... 
  12. Get all new furniture for the house
I think that covers the basic's of what I would want to do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment