Monday, November 10, 2014

KIDNEY Infection PAIN is the WORST!

All I can say is Kidney infection pain is the absolute WORST!

I felt this pain for the first time a few months ago when the pain in my back woke me up in the middle of the night with tears running down my face it hurt so bad... That time I went to the ER at 4 in the morning and left around 9 with a kidney infection and urinary tract infection. I got my meds and went home and slept for most of the day. Thank God for my best friend Jenn who took my daughter so I could sleep. 


This time was the same thing.. I woke up at 1 in pain. At 4:30 I was able to get some motrin in and fell asleep at 5 until I woke up at 7 to get ready and head to the urgent care. The ER took way too long last time and its so much money to go there, even with my insurance. I got the kids ready and brought them to Jenn, who offered to watch them while I went. I got to urgent care and I was the first one in line when they opened at 8. I was in and out of there in 40 minutes with my prescription for an antibiotic for my kidney infection, bladder infection and urinary tract infection. She tends to think I have a kidney stone possibly hiding in there that is large enough that it isn't passing and that keeps popping these infections up. I have a follow up appointment next Monday to make sure I am all good. 

Talk about knock me on my butt. The kids came back around 10 yesterday but they were good. They played and watched their movies and shows and really helped me out when needed. Today I have been at work for 4 1/2 hours and its been the longest 4 1/2 hours ever. I am so ready to go home and lay down. I was expecting the meds to kick in sooner than this... 

Praying for quick healing and no kidney stones... 

No comments:

Post a Comment