Friday, November 14, 2014

PIANO WOMAN

I have always been a fan of playing the piano. My parent's had a piano when we were growing up and I took lessons for a while and just have loved it ever since. My favorite music to play on the piano is Christmas music...

Since moving to Washington no one I knew had a piano... when I started working for my boss I knew he had a baby grand piano. Just recently he brought the beautiful piano down to the office and I have been extremely happy ever since. I love the piano and I am absolutely excited to relearn how to play the piano and teach my baby girl how to play! She is so excited to learn.

I have the best boss ever... I can sit and play the piano all day long, but work must come first. My playing will come before work and after work!

video
LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment