Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Someone I miss...

There is a list... I can't just pick one person... 

I miss my MawMaw on my dad's side. We lost her when I was very young and I don't remember much about her. I have seen the pictures of her and heard stories about how amazing she was. I do have a picture of her and I, but that is all I remember. 

I miss my Grandma and Pop on my mom's side. They both passed away in 2004 and it seemed to happen so fast. Grandma passed away and then a few weeks later Pop followed her. I miss them both extremely. 

My cousins who passed away when I was younger... Marla Faye passed away when I was 13 and Trena passed away when I was 19. Both of their death's affected me in ways I never thought possible. I think their death's affected everyone who knew them! It was definitely a difficult time in our lives!

I love them all and miss them more than words could ever say!

No comments:

Post a Comment