Monday, November 17, 2014

Today I am thankful for...

CRAFTS

I love everything crafts... PINTEREST has been created and I am in love with this website. It gives me great ideas for different things I would like to do down the road.

I love scrapbooking.... I just ordered pictures to put a scrapbook together for my husband and I. I need the scrapbook but I can start working on the pages until I find the perfect book! I am so excited to get this done!

I love sewing... It is a newly added craft. I love sewing the hearts that are handed out to the community in time of need. It makes me very honored to be able to help those in need with a small gesture as a stuffed heart.

I love making cards. I don't have time to do it as much as I would like to, but it is something I absolutely LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment