Sunday, November 2, 2014

Today I am thankful for...

Today I am thankful for my HUSBAND! I never realized that life could be so amazing. This man came into my life unexpectedly. I know that God played a part in making this man mine... We met, we fell madly in love, we moved in together and then we got married! It feels like we have been together forever, but it really hasn't been that long... we met for the first time in 2010 and got married in 2012. This man has been a blessing in every way possible. He loves me unconditionally and he tells me all the time how beautiful I am. He compliments me all the time and he just genuinely loves me. He is a hard worker and I thank God for him every day! I look forward to our future and what it holds for us... God will take us in the direction he wants us to go in, but man what an amazing ride so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment