Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Today I am thankful for...

HEATHER

We have been best friends since we were 2 years old. Its very rare to find a friend at the age of 2 and grow up together living right behind each other. Growing up we were always together. Her parents were my 2nd parents and mine were her 2nd parents. We had many ups and downs growing up and I remember the moments when her momma was there with me during a tough time.

Growing up we didn't stay as close, but we were always friends. 


Years went by and life moved on... we have become close again and now she is my sister-in-law. We always joked growing up that we just wanted to be sisters when we were older... our joke came true and I am so thankful for her. 

We might not talk all the time, but we are there for each other when we need to be and we both know that!


I love her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment