Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Today I am thankful for...

My best friend Jenn... 

Her and her family came into my life in a very different way, but once we met, we began to get close and she has been by my side ever since the first day we meet. There has been so much she has been with me through to even put down on paper. She was there during the really tough times when no one else was... she was the person who told me I would be okay and be a better person in the end... she was there during all the great times and we are not only friends we are family! 

I can not thank her enough for all that she has done for C and I. I love her and her family extremely and its awesome to know that we have each others back no matter what! It is very rare to find this kind of a friendship, but I am thankful for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment