Thursday, November 6, 2014

Today I am thankful for...

My job!

I started working at my job in September of 2000... It has been a little over 14 years and I still love my job. I have an amazing boss who understands that I have a family and he knows that family comes first. And that has made this job the most awesome job ever. If C is ever sick she comes to work with me and she has her own little spot where she sits and she watches her movies and colors and just rests. It is really a true blessing. 

It does help that I absolutely love what I do. I LOVE my clients and those people who you start to form a relationship with over the years. I have customers who will only call my cell phone and some that will only come in if I am in the office. They all make my job even better! 

It is a great place to work and I am extremely thankful for my boss and all that he has done and does do for me... Thank you is not enough for all that he has done... 

No comments:

Post a Comment