Friday, November 7, 2014

Today I am thankful for...

Our house and our cars...

When I first moved to Washington it seemed like I was moving every 2 years or so... I think from 1999 to 2006, I moved a total of 5 times. That is just plain craziness... 

I am so thankful that in 2006 our home was a duplex in Auburn and we have been there ever since. Our rent is good, we have an amazing neighbor and its close to everything. Its 10 minutes from work, 10-15 minutes from church and then 20 minutes from all the shopping area's. C's school right now is absolutely amazing and I love how small the school is and how great the teachers and principle and staff are. 

So, right now our home is perfect. We are happy there, for now... 

WE both have cars that are running nicely and that are PAID off. What a relief to have no car payments. We are very thankful for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment