Sunday, November 9, 2014

Today I am thankful for...

My PASTORS... 

Pastor Gordon and Pastor Derozette are the lead pastors at my church. I went to church with Abe when we first met the first Sunday of January 2011. I fell in love with how Pastor Gordon was so passionate about what he was talking about and I felt at home. It was my first time coming, but I felt this was my home church! They have both been great influential people in our life, and I feel extremely thankful for them both.

I met with Pastor Derozette once when I was having a confusing time in my life and she told me one thing that just stuck with me and completely changed my life. After that I got water baptized, I joined a bible study and then joined MOPS leadership which has only flourished over the last few years. 

They are amazing people who I am so blessed to have in my life and in our kids lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment