Wednesday, December 10, 2014

And so it begins...

Just a quick post to let you all know that I am prepping to post daily for the next years... It is taking some planning on my part, but I am excited for adding more content on here. I will post things about myself, recipes I have tried and have actually turned out like the picture shows, crafts I have done that turn out the same way and just my life...

I have been knocked down due to some health issues and I am slowly coming back from all of that. It sure hits you when you aren't expecting it and this time for me it has been over a month long with different things... I now have to learn how to deal with a few things in my life that I am working on and let me tell you it has been a struggle these last 3 weeks. I thank God for the life I have been give and the challenges he has put in my way, but I am exhausted physically, emotionally and mentally. Ready to feel better for a little while... It will not knock me down completely, I will always get back up... this time has just taken me longer to get back up. I do have an amazing husband who has walked every day with me and has been here supporting me and loving me and taking care of me. Love this man!

Stay tuned... more is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment