Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Optimist's Creed for Weight Loss

The Optimist's Creed for Weight Loss
By: Linda James

I promise myself to be so strong that
nothing can stop me from losing weight. 
To talk health, fitness and weight loss
to every person who wants to listen
To help all my overweight
friends feel that they too can
lose their extra weight.
To look at the fact that
I really can lose weight and 
to make this fact come true. To 
think only of success, to work only
for success and to expect only successful
weight loss. To be just as enthusiastic about 
the weight loss of others as I am about my own.
To forget the failures of the past and press on to 
the great weight loss achievements of the future.
To be motivated to lose weight at all times and to help
every overweight person I meet to be motivated too.
To be so focused on doing things that help me lose weight
that I have no time left to do things that make me gain weight.
To be too determined to give up, too fit to be unhealthy, too slim
to be fat, and too focused on successful weight loss to permit the
thought of failure. To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact
to the world by losing all the extra weight and keeping it off. To live
in the faith that I can be slim for the rest of my life so long as I
stay focused on the slim and slender me that I know I can be.

I found this online and I love it. I will use this when I begin my weight loss journey starting in January. This was posted on motiveweight.blogspot.com if anyone is interested in checking out that blog.


2 comments:

  1. you CAN do it and you WILL!! we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can and I will... love you too and thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete