Friday, December 12, 2014

Tis the season to be jolly...

This is the first year in so long that I will not be mailing out Christmas cards. The days flew by and we didn't have a chance to get stamps and get our pictures done and I was tired of stressing about getting it done. It will be done next year, just taking a break this year. I miss doing it and sending it out, but life goes on right... 

It is kind of surreal during the years that we don't have the kids for Christmas. I mean it still feels like Christmas, but they are gone on Christmas morning and the magic of Christmas is just not there like when you have those kids who wake up and are so excited to see what Santa left them! We will be celebrating our Christmas morning the weekend after the New Year with them! I can't wait!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and a VERY Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment