Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Favorite Holiday and Why

My favorite holiday of all time is Christmas.

I love the music. I can listen to Christmas music every day of my life if other people let me.

I love the decorations. I love the Christmas trees and the lights and the ornaments. I love wrapping the presents for my girls and for family and then watching my girls unwrap presents on Christmas day or when they are with us.

I love it when the snow falls, but I hate driving when the snow has fallen. If I can stay home during a snow storm, I LOVE IT! I love building snowmen with my daughter and having snow ball fights.

I love everything about it. I love talking to my kids about the birth of Christ and celebrating his birth!

I can go on and on and on... Christmas is my favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment