Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year to all...

Welcome back... It is a new year with many new possibilities that can happen over 365 days. I am looking forward to all the changes that will happen in my life over this next year. 

For today's post I wanted to share a few of my 2015 year goals. I don't use the word resolution, because I always feel like a failure if I don't do what I say I will do in the resolution. Instead I am going to use goals... things that I want to work on with a goal to reach... that way no matter how close I get to this goal, I still moved forward in the right direction!

My first goal is going to be blogging daily for this whole year. Some days it will be easy and then some days it will be harder for me to get the blogs done. I know I can reach this goal, it will just take time and patience on my part to write what is on my mind...

My second goal is one of the biggest goals I have in my life... I want to reach my goal weight. I set small goals along the way so I can reach the smaller goals before the bigger ones and feel proud along the way... It will take me the whole year if not longer to reach my goal, but I will not stop until I get there! Today I made a Facebook group called "A Whole New You" for the ladies in my life that are encouraging and walking the same path as I am and just need an extra push from someone who knows what you are going through. I am excited to start this group and looking forward to starting weight watchers in January and getting into a routine of working out more. 

I hope you all have a very happy New Year and are blessed along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment