Sunday, January 11, 2015

Honest Confession about Motherhood

Being a mother is hard work. It is not easy and it never will be. Don't get me wrong, I have easy moments. There are days that things are awesome and we have no issues or struggles. And then there are days where I get called by her school because my daughter has broken something or has fallen. We have moments where my daughter and I do not get along at all and then there are moments where we get along great. 

There are nights where they are sick and there is nothing you can do but be there for them and sometimes that is enough. There are many sleepless nights and many tears that you will go through over the course of motherhood. 

It is not a walk in the park and it is not always fun, but it is worth every second... I would definitely do motherhood all over again if I had a choice. I love being a mother and my daughter is my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment