Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Weight Loss Journey

My Weight Loss Journey has begun... It has begun over and over again with different diets and different things to try, but nothing has gotten me to my goal weight...

Due to a few health issues I have been having, it is time to stick to a plan and make it happen.

I have chosen Weight Watchers. I have done it before in the past and it has worked before, I just didn't stick with it in the past. It is time to start that as well as start with an exercise plan. I will start off slow at first and then work my way up to working out at least 3-5 days a week. I don't want to overdo it at first and then get too exhausted and the desire to quit be there.

I know I can do it and I know I have amazing people backing me up and providing me with support to do what I need to do.

If you are struggling with your weight and you need some motivation, please feel free to email me and I can add you to my Facebook group I made for me and my friends and family... It is a place for us to encourage each other and motivate and walk this struggle together! Because this has been my hardest struggle I have ever taken on as a person!


No comments:

Post a Comment