Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weight Loss Motivational Week

Here are a few quotes to help motivate you during this weight loss motivational week. I hope you enjoy!

THINK positively
EXERCISE daily
EAT healthy
WORK hard
STAY strong
WORRY less
DANCE more
LOVE often
BE HAPPY!

NO MORE negative body thoughts.
NO MORE “I’ll do it tomorrow.”
NO MORE sitting and wishing to be more fit.
NO MORE eating because I’m bored or depressed.
NO MORE waiting for this to get easier.
NO MORE “BUTS”
NO MORE “I CAN’T”
NO MORE “It’s too hard.”
NO MORE “I’m too tired.”
NO MORE EXCUSES!


It will hurt.
It will take time!
It will require dedication.
It will require willpower.
YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE HEALTHY DECISIONS!
It requires sacrifice.
YOU will need to push your body to its max.
There will be temptation.
But, I promise you, when you reach your goal,
IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT ALL!


NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
GIVE UP!


Choices.
Chances.
Changes.
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment