10 Weight Loss Commandments:
- Thou shall stay hydrated with water, not sugary or carbonated beverages.
- Thou shall avoid food with preservatives and high salt content.
- Thou shall not eat past 7 pm in the evening, or before 6 am in the morning.
- Thou shall not give up on a diet or give in to a binge after a minor slip up.
- Thou shall do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day; a brisk walk is fine.
- Thou shall not eat at unplanned or unusual times, or when emotional.
- Thou shall find a distraction when cold pizza or left over birthday cake is left unattended.
- Thou shall not be discouraged, this takes time, and quick fixes aren't lasting.
- Thou shall eat regularly; starvation diets are only temporary solutions to lifelong problems.
- Thou shalt never feel alone; we are in this together!
TIPS to helping with weightloss:
- Eat 5 small meals a day... spread them out and do not eat past 7 pm.
- Drink at least 8 cups of water each day or unsweetened beverages.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night!
- Believe in yourself, be consistent and never never never give up!
- No junk food.
- Have a plan and set goals.
- Weigh yourself...
- Do strength training.
THIS YEAR, I RESOLVE TO:
Be present. Treat my body the way it deserves to be treated. Pay it forward. Learn about the most interesting subject of all; myself! Breathe... Be in the moment. And live every moment! Send my inner critics packing. Increase my heart's rate and its desire. Know that if I learn from mistakes, there is no failure. Realize my unlimited potential. Be inspired and inspire others. Do something extraordinary for someone I don't know. Make the word impossible, impossible! BE MY OWN HERO!!!