Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weight Loss Motivational Week

Here are a few quotes to help motivate you during this weight loss motivational week. I hope you enjoy!

I will workout.
Even when I don’t feel like it. No matter what temptations come my way.
I will do this…
Day after day… no matter what life throws my way, because I want results and will NOT compromise.
NO ONE will doubt me.
Because my actions will be the evidence of my desires. It’s not a matter of IF I will reach my goals, but WHEN!


I CHOOSE…
to live by choice not by chance…
to make changes not excuses…
to be useful not used…
to excel not compete!
I CHOOSE SELF-ESTEEM…
not self-pity
I choose to listen to my inner voice not the random opinions of others!



NEVER NEVER NEVER give up!
WHY?
Because just when you are about to give up is when things are about to turn around in a grand way.
HOLD ON…
Great things are waiting for you around the corner…
- Sonia Ricotti


Health benefits of drinking lemon water: 
Lemon is a natural energizer; it hydrates and oxygenates the body so it feels revitalized and refreshed!
- Boosts your immune system
- Balances pH
- Flush out unwanted materials
- Decrease wrinkles and blemishes
- Relieve tooth pain
- Relieve respiratory problems
- Cures throat infections
- Excellent for Weight Loss
- Reduces fever
- Blood purifier

No comments:

Post a Comment