Sunday, February 1, 2015

20 years from now...

Where do I want to be in 20 years...

That is a hard question to answer. It is not hard because I don't know what I would like to be doing in 20 years but sometimes God has different plans for your future and you learn to walk whichever path you are thrown.

I would love to be living in our own house watching our girls living their own lives and possibly starting a family of their own. Our oldest will be 29 and our youngest will be 26 years old. By this time I will hopefully be a proud mother of 2 girls who graduated college and are living their dream jobs. My husband and I will be living our life together with no kids living in our house and the possibilities of what we can do are endless. We will travel and do the things we have always wanted to do but haven't yet because we were raising our kids... Life will be great and we will be blessed with every moment we are given!


No comments:

Post a Comment