Saturday, February 7, 2015

Failed recipe...

Chicken a la king is a recipes that I have never been able to get down completely...

Now that I am older I can do the recipe without fail, but back when I was younger I had a hard time patiently waiting for the recipe to be ready...

I made it once with my dad and we did not fair well together. We managed to not make it good or we ended up burning the bottom of the sauce. It was very bad... we laugh about it now, but then we got very frustrated...

I decided to make it for some of my best friends and those poor souls ate it and didn't tell me anything... I sat down to eat and I made them stop because it had a burnt taste to it. We ended up grabbing something out instead. They were good sports though...

So, I haven't made it since then, but I will definitely try it again now that I am more patient with cooking!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment