Thursday, February 12, 2015

LOVE week...

  • The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, "That's the one."
  • In you, I've found the love of my life and my closest truest friend.
  • If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize just how special you are to me.
  • I have found the one whom my soul loves. - Song of Solomon 3:4
  • All at once everything looks different now that I see you! - Tangled
  • I wish I could turn back the clock, I'd find you sooner and love you longer.
  • Everyone has an addiction. Mine just happens to be you.
  • I never thought it was possible to fall in love with someone over and over again, but then I met you.
  • Women are made to be loved, not understood. - Oscar Wilde
  • My favorite place is inside your hug.
  • When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I'm home. - Finding Nemo
  • I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. - Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment