Sunday, February 8, 2015

Why do you love your job?

I work for my boss who is an agent for Farmers Insurance. I have been working with him for the last 14 and a half years. It has been a long time, but it has been an awesome time as well. I absolutely love our clients and over 14 years you form relationships with these people.

My boss is an amazing boss to work for. Once my daughter was born I told him that my family comes first and he understood that because he ran a business with kids for years. When she would get sick, I would bring her into the office. When she is off school she comes and hangs out with us at work. She has her own little corner of the room and I set her up with the laptop to watch movies and she plays on her netbook and just enjoys the time here. She gets bored sometimes, but she does really well!

I have all of my insurance licenses for Property and Casualty as well as Life and Disability. The life license has taken me forever to get, but I was so happy when I finally passed. It was a great day :)

I love my job and I look forward to growing the business and making new relationships with our clients!


No comments:

Post a Comment