Wednesday, March 4, 2015

2 places for entertainment

NETFLIX and REDBOX

Both of these places have made it amazing for watching old shows and new movies at a low price.
I have been a member of NETFLIX since 2006 and I am not going anywhere. I use to get DVD's sent to me, but I have changed my plan to just streaming now. I absolutely LOVE IT! Definitely my go to place if I have nothing to watch at home.

Redbox has made it easy to rent movies for a low price... you rent the movie you want and bring it back the next day. Nothing is easier than that. You don't have to worry about remembering to bring it back on a certain day, you know it is due the next day before 9 pm. It is under $2 to rent a movie for one night and most of the times I have promotional codes to use to get movies for free or to get cents off. Its awesome.

I would highly recommend these places to anyone who asks...

No comments:

Post a Comment