Friday, March 20, 2015

Are you happy with the mom you have become?

I am happy with the fact that I have a daughter who I love dearly and she has given me the title mom! I am blessed to have a step-daughter as well.. There are definitely things I wish I would change about me to make things better, but sometimes life is rough. I am trying my best to make the best of every situation and live life to the fullest with my family! That is all that you really can do. Make the best of each day and live life to the fullest, right?

I love being a mother and God knew that. I am so blessed and definitely am thankful for this job in my life! I will always be a mother and with time things get better and life gets easier!

1 comment:

  1. As a mother of a 22 year old, I have been contemplating this issue. I have made mistakes but my daughter seems to have turned out pretty good despite those mistake. She may be a single mother but she is GREAT mother. She takes care of her daughter and even on occasion her mother very well.

    ReplyDelete