Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy birthday to ME!


For my birthday, I told my husband that I wanted to go see the new Fast and Furious movie on the day it came out at the IPic theater in Redmond. It is a theater where you buy your tickets in advance and you sit in a recliner. They serve you dinner and dessert while you watch the movie. It is just a very fun experience. Because the tickets are a bit more than going to the normal theater we hardly ever go. So, we managed to get advance tickets to this movie and we are going to go to the Lounge there and have dinner and then enjoy dessert while watching the movie. It is going to be a great date night out with my best friends, Jenn and Tom. The kids will be spending the night with Grandma Diane and then going on a bike ride the following morning. It is a win win all the way around... 

SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment