Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy birthday to my first best friend...

33 years go I met a girl who would forever be my best friend. We started playing together when we were 2 and we just became best friends. Her mom and dad became my 2nd mom and dad and mine became hers. We grew up doing everything together. As we got into our teenage years we weren't as close as we were when we were younger, but she was still my best friend through it all. We have definitely been through some of the toughest things together... As we have gotten older we have gotten closer again... We always joked when we were younger that one day we would be sisters and today that is the case. She married my middle brother in 2012 and I love it. They are so happy and in love its just awesome! And bonus... she is now my sister. 

We have been through many ups and downs and many really great ups and many bad downs. But we have walked through it all together and we will always go through things together. I love her dearly and she means the world to me.


We might not talk every day but we know we are there for each other when needed!

So, happy 35th birthday my dear best friend. You are OLDER than me hahaha. I love you dearly and I am so thankful that you were placed in my life! I wouldn't have gotten through my teenage years without you LOL... 

No comments:

Post a Comment