Friday, March 13, 2015

Hardest day as a mom

Definitely the hardest day as a mom was the day I got a divorce. Making that decision to break up my family and have my daughter not have her mom and dad together was the hardest thing I have ever done.

It has been 6 years since I made that choice and things are going great now. But back then making that decision was really hard. Especially since all my side of the family is down in Louisiana. I leaned on my best friend Jenn and her family so much! They were amazing and definitely helped me through all the hard times.

Divorce is not fun for any party involved, but sometimes the choice has to be made. I love my daughter and she will always know that I did what I had to do for us. She is an amazing girl and I love her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment