Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How do you keep your marriage on fire?

This is such a hard one to answer, because I am still trying to find ways to keep my marriage on fire. So my best advice is...

The key to keeping your marriage on fire is to always always have your spouse's best interest at heart every single decision you make. You need to fall in love with them over and over again and the little things over time turn into big things. I make sure I kiss my husband before he leaves for work, when he gets home from work, many times in between and before we go to bed every night... I have even caught myself waking up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and when I get back in bed, I kiss his back! When we are out in public we are always holding hands and just being us together! We love each other so much and it shows. I make sure to do loving things for him over the course of a week and we never (or try to never) go to bed mad at each other. It is not easy, but it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment