Sunday, April 12, 2015

35th Birthday

For the last few birthday's my momma has been up to visit us during my birthday. It has been the best time ever. I love having her here with us and just knowing she is here for my day is very special to me.

This year she is coming on Easter Sunday and staying until the 14th of April. I can't wait... I am taking a few days to spend with her and we will have a day to ourselves while C is in school and just get to have some bonding time.

Life goes pretty quick... its a great experience and I love living it with my family and friends. I am very blessed and this year has been one of the best so far... I love life and I am thankful for every person in my life. I pray this year is a healthier one for me and the weight loss journey goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment