Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born!
Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? I was very excited, but nervous.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 27
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home Pregnancy Test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Her dad, then my best friend Jenn
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
9. DUE DATE? 3/24/2008
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not during the first 2 trimesters, but a little in the 3rd
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? MILK. If you know me, you know this is really weird!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The amount of bathroom visits I had to make.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? About 50
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes. One in Louisiana and one in Washington.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about both of them.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Not until my labor.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Valley Medical in Renton
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 22 hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Her dad.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Her dad and the nurses and doctor.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes. I had an epidural and pain meds during the c-section.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 lbs and 15 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 3/7/2008
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Cadence
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She just turned 7...
I can't believe time flies so fast!