Monday, May 18, 2015

Allergies are so miserable...

I went to an allergist once and had been tested for any allergies. They found out that I was allergic to cats and ragweeds. Well, if you don't know what ragweeds are... they are everywhere in Washington state.

Other than that I have not started allergy shots or anything like that. I take allergy meds when I need to and sometimes I can go months without taking anything. It flares up and goes away randomly so I just never know when it will start.

Allergies are definitely not fun and I wish I didn't have to deal with it, but I do so I just deal with it... I hope and pray most of you out there don't have to deal with all the crazy attacks that I get to deal with.

If you are allergic to anything, what are you allergic to?

No comments:

Post a Comment