Saturday, May 2, 2015

Essential Oils

I have started a collection of Essential Oils. I have used them a few times on different things and they seem to help.

MY FAVORITE one is cedarwood. It isn't my favorite scent, but I use it on my scalp where I feel I am losing my hair and what do you know... a few months after starting it I am noticing baby hairs are popping up. Makes me excited.

I have also used peppermint with being nauseated and it has definitely helped before. It also helps with my headaches sometimes. If they become a migraine, it is harder to get it to work, but the light ones it sure does help!

I currently have:

  • Stress Away
  • Lavender
  • Peppermint
  • Lemon
  • Peace and Calming
  • Cedarwood
  • Eucalyptus Blue
  • Orange
  • Thieves
The ones I have on my wish list are:
  • I would really love a diffuser... but I also want an aroma USB diffuser and a USB orb diffuser
  • Purification Oil
  • Frankincense Oil
  • Kidscents Oil Collection

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! You know me, I am SO passionate about using essential oils for health (and also use them medicinally & internally too) ... Frankincense is one of my favourite oils, 'tho Peppermint is such a workhorse, we go through loads of it in our house!! Seen a few enormous spiders recently, so need to go spraying it around all the skirting boards, etc.!!! Cedarwood is so grounding, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit that even though I want to I am at loss on how to start. I read Callies book but still not sure. What did you begin with?

    ReplyDelete