Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Birthday to my dear husband...

For the last couple of years, I have managed to book some really fun out of town trips for my husbands birthday. Last year, our friends Tom and Jenn went with us as we travelled to Long Beach and enjoyed a weekend staying on the beach. It was an amazing weekend and definitely one of my favorite out of town trips.

This year, we were going to go out of town for his birthday, but we decided to stay in town. We went to watch the Avengers at the IPIC theater in Redmond. Its the theater where you can sit in recliners if you pick the right seats and they serve you food there. It was amazing. The food was not the best I have ever had, but it was good. We spent the evening with friends after and had cake. Sunday we went to eat dinner at The Crab Pot for his actual birthday and it was just an all and all great weekend with my husband. I love our time together!

Planning his birthday's get more fun as the years go by!

Happy birthday to my dear husband. The man that has taught me so much in life as well as taught me to LOVE myself for the person I am. He has made me more confident in life and his love and devotion for me grows with each day. I hate being away from him and when I leave to go to work I dream about the second he gets home and I get to see my handsome husband's face. I have always dreamed about a love like this and he has made those dreams come true. He is a blessing from God and I love this man more than he will ever know!

2 comments: