Friday, May 22, 2015

Love of Nautical...

I don't know where I got my love of all things nautical, but I love lighthouses, sailboats, all things nautical. I have a sailboat in my bedroom above my bed and the title of it says Peace. It just seems so fitting. I have been to the ocean many times and I feel at peace each time. The ocean is just such a huge place and I find it interesting.

Now, don't get me wrong... I am not saying that I LOVE being on huge boats because I do not. I can not and will never do a Cruise. The thought of being out on the water with no land in sight scares me to death! I have been on a sailboat before, but I was able to see land and it was very peaceful!

One of my favorite movies is "The Guardian," with Kevin Costner. The last part of the movies says:

"There's a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He is a fisher of men. A last hope for all those who have been left behind. He is known as the Guardian." I love that movie. This is a great quote. There is so much mystery beneath the sea. We will never know all that is out there, but it is definitely interesting to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment