Saturday, May 30, 2015

Morning or Night person?

Are you a morning or night person?|

I am going to say I am a little bit of both. You have to catch me on a great day to call me a night person. I have days where I feel like staying up late and just doing things, but then most days I love being in bed and going to sleep in between 11 and 12.

As for a morning person, I am going to say yes I am. The older I get the longer I would love to stay and sleep in, but I can get up and get ready and be out the door in 20 minutes if I need to.

So I am both...

What are you?

2 comments:

  1. I think I must be a morning person, as I need to be tucked up in bed by 10.30pm/11pm to be considered a nice, rational person the next morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At one time, I was awake every day by 6. You could set your clock by it. However, now, I stay up all hours of the night and am glad that my little Anna is not a morning person because I can sometimes sleep until 10 am.

    ReplyDelete