Monday, May 11, 2015

My plans...

After a lot of thinking and failed attempts, I have decided to keep my blog right here with blogger. I was given my own domain name which I set at peanutsmommy7.com and I was super excited to have my own website, but it would not let me do what I wanted it to do. In order to do what I wanted to do it was a lot more stress and work for me than having it done this way through blogger. And starting next year I would have to pay for my domain name which was over $100 and pay for the hosting site which was over $130. I have decided that the blogger option is best right now for me. I have all my blogs linked to my main site and it is the route I am sticking with. Not to mention I love everything google, so having it linked to google is awesome.

So, that being said... starting in June, I will be focusing on different things on different blogs I have. I will be doing a weekly devotional... I will be doing a throwback Thursday with pictures from my past.... I will be doing my weightloss journey (which has halted a little bit. I would like to say I have hit a bump, which I have but getting back has been a struggle.) I will be doing my project 365 which will be adding a picture a day for a year. This will be a challenge for me, but I am excited to see what I come up with. I might even let C help me a time or two. So, there are many changes coming and once I get past my MOPS meetings and have some time to think about things, I will post a more updated calendar of what my weeks will look like for my blogs.

I hope you are all doing well!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hihi! I remember you mentioning that you wanted to do more starting in June so just wanted to mention that I am super impressed by how much you're posting/writing already!

    Also, definitely looking forward to reading more posts from you about your weight loss journey as I'm working on my own cutting-down-on-junk-food journey myself. ;)

    Best of luck with all your endeavors! :)

    - Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Antonia. I have a lot of posts scheduled to post daily for the end of May. I took a break with scheduling my posts because I have to get things figured out and I want to prepare longer posts... Once I am done with my MOPS group I will have so much more time to do things for me.

    Thanks. The weight loss was going great until my mom came last month and I took a break. I still watch what I eat but I slacked from adding food to my weight loss tracker with weight watchers. I have about 115 lbs to go before I reach my goals, so starting in June I will post more on the weight loss blog. I want to post workouts I find that work with my full time working schedule and recipes that are amazing that are good for you...etc.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete