Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Goals for the future...

There are so many goals that I have for the future... So many to name... I won't bore with you all my goals... I set little ones here and there and then when I cross them off its so much fun!

But my big ones coming up are my weight loss journey and enjoying my summer with my family and friends. I know its not much, but my weight loss is the biggest goal I have and its one that I fight for the most. As well as enjoying my time with my family and friends... 

What are your goals that you have?

6 comments:

  1. Great goals but forget the weight just shoot for healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to shoot for weight loss. I am having some health issues and all of the ones I have had pop up could go away with weight loss. I do not want to go overboard with weight loss, but I need to lose at least 50-75 lbs to help my health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss is definitely up there for me - I have about 30% of my body mass to lose to be healthy which is a scary number. Other goals include blogging every day for a year, and making the transition from teaching full time to content writing as a career path. Thanks for some food for thought!

    -Ang (angel1985 for the June Blog Hop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle, I hear ya!!! I've got to lose 45kg as soon as ... loving My Fitness Pal app and the Pacer app, 'tho. I find it very useful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just downloaded the my fitness app. We should become friends and encourage each other... :)

      Delete
  5. Good goal! I need to lose some weight too, but I'm pregnant right now so that wont be happening XP I'm hoping that eating better ( for me and for baby) will help in the long run. I can still lose a few pounds as it's still early on, but can't overdo it.

    Shannoneke ( Blog-Hop June)

    ReplyDelete